Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lesson #1 Hearing God

Lesson #1  Hearing God

I know of a young person who wants to learn to hear God; I’ve told them I’d share little lessons I’ve learned combining them with their scriptural tether. 
 
The Platform  to Hearing God:

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.  Hebrew 11:6
 
·      Faith is essential – ask Him to increase your faith
·      Faith pleases God – “I want to please You God and I know You are pleased that I want to hear You”
·      Must come to God – Constantly tell God you want to hear Him & set time aside daily for prayer
·      Must believe He is – “I believe You God” even if it seems you don’t – the very fact you are coming to Him reveals you truly do believe Him. Ask Him to help any unbelief you have (Mark 9:24)
·      Must diligently seek Him – “I won’t give up”
·      Must believe He rewards the seeker – put it back on Him – “You said You would reward me… I want to hear Your Voice”

Feel free to ask questions…




No comments:

Post a Comment