Thursday, September 8, 2011

Change is Coming, Change is Here – Keep in Step


Change is Coming, Change is Here
Keep in Step

God is changing the way we see the church; Things are shifting now and quickly!

God is raising up and sending out the Haggais and the Zerubbabels for the rebuilding work.

What you don’t understand, don’t reject rather reevaluate what you believe.

Many many are bulking at what they see as traditional church and the way things are done.

Discontentment is soaring – to bring in the new – marry discontentment to prayer and the Word – As The Lord spoke this I knew He was tying it to the outcry of the Israelites in Egypt (Exodus 3).

The Holy Spirit is again brooding over the face of the deep – light is about to shine in the darkness again!

The moving of the Holy Spirit has been laying a foundation – I have already begun to build on that foundation, says the Lord.  Keep step with Me. This will take much laying aside of previous ways and thoughts and beliefs.  I am doing a new thing – even now it springs up – can you not discern it.  Look around you and you will see – look back even 10 years and see the change which has taken place in the earth and in My church.  

Today, if you will but turn to Me with all your heart then I will reveal Myself you and I will reveal yourself to you that you may repent and turn to Me!  I want you to partake of what I am doing – much Harvest is coming in!  Prepare the nurseries, put in place what needs to be prepared for them so it will be ready when they come – I will evaluate your obedience that you may receive more and more and more Anointing and revelation!  

Many have not stayed in step with My Spirit and are living on yesterday’s manna and revelation – Consider your ways and turn to me in fasting and prayer and I will again bring the light of revelation into your life and church.  I am moving, I am turning the pages of history, says the Lord, you are written on those pages, move forward with Me.

1 comment:

  1. God is at indeed at work. So much is going on right now. Thanks for the word, Berta!

    ReplyDelete