Friday, August 14, 2020

Under His Wings

 Under His Wings

Recently the Lord spoke to me. I saw a great number of people who had been waiting years for their God-given vision to come to pass. Instead of giving up they tucked themselves under the shadow of His wings. 

I see you, says the Lord. I know you. Do not lose heart and give up for at the proper time you will reap, if you do not become weary. Your faith is precious to Me. Keep believing Me even if you do not receive, in this age, what has been promised. For some promises and some of what I have shown you will be fulfilled in the next age – during the millennial reigning with My Son for 1000 years. Know assuredly that you will receive what has been promised. I see your faith in Me as already having receive what has been promised, for you see it afar off and embrace it as though it was already here. I have so much more for you, more than you can even imagine. Live with eternity in view. Again, do not lose heart. Keep believing Me and continue to stay close under the shadow of My wing.

For a doctrinal explanation see:

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.


Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty... 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge.


No comments:

Post a Comment